A,D8 UK Limited is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace and our rental properties.
Our aim is to ensure that all A,D8 UK Limited team members and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society. Each team member is respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all our guests and contractors and those in our employment and not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All A,D8 UK Limited team members, no matter whether they are part time, full time, contract or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When A,D8 UK Limited selects candidates for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit, it will be based on their aptitude and ability alone.
All team members will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organisation will be fully utilised, and we will maximise the efficiency of our whole workforce.
OUR COMMITMENTS ARE:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every team member.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development and progression opportunities available to all team members.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which we believe is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To expect team members to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practises and procedures to ensure fairness is always maintained.
We will inform all team members that our Equality and Diversity Policy is in operation and that they will be obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace. The policy will also be drawn to the attention of guests and job applicants.